Re: [ptp-user] MPICH2 implementation of MPI - which IDE ?

Hi,

I would recommend using Eclipse, but then I'm biased :-). I don't know of any other IDE that specifically targets MPICH2 or other MPI implementations. Eclipse PTP allows you to write, build, launch, and debug an MPI application all from within the IDE. There are also many features provided by Eclipse that simplify and aid application development.

Regards,

Greg