Re: [ptp-user] MPD in secured environments

Xavi,

I've just put up a new build of PTP that includes a new resource manager for MPICH2. The MPICH2 RM now just uses the mpirun command to launch the application, rather than connecting directly to the MPD. The good news is that debugging is now supported. It should also work across an SSH connection (either Remote Tools or RSE) so should solve your security problems. The build is available from here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1.1

Greg