From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Greg Watson
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:48 AM
To: PTP User list
Subject: [ptp-user] Re: Problem starting the PTP resource manager

Hi Ken,

This version of the proxy only works with mpich2-1.0.6p1 due to
variations in the mpd protocol. Also, it doesn't support debugging. I
have a new proxy-less resource manager that I'm developing that should
work with any version of mpich2 and also supports debugging. I'll make
it available for testing after I get back from vacation next week.

Regards,

Greg