Re: [ptp-user] Need help about setting up and debugging!

Hi Beth
Thank you very much for your quick, kind and clear reply!
So it turns out it's a "versioning" problem, uh?
ok, I'll follow your advices....just one question: what do you exactly mean with
" Did you confirm that your MPI installation (e.g. OpenMPI) works from the command line first? "
Are you asking me if the mpi tests from the command line run successfully?

Thanks again,
best
Fabio Meneghini