Re: [ptp-user] RE: 0 results for mpi artifact analysis

What you described sounds right so far. Anything in your
<workspace>/.metadata.log file?
The include path for compiling, and the include path for finding artifacts,
are not necessarily the same.
Did you set it up in the MPI preferences page?  Sounds like you did from
what you said below.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Schnaubelt, Gabe
             T"
             <gabe.t.schnaubel                                          To
             t@xxxxxxxxx>              <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-user-bounces@
             eclipse.org                                           Subject
                                       [ptp-user] RE: 0 results for mpi
                                       artifact analysis
             07/27/2007 07:15
             PM

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

I am unable to get analysis to return anything. I have tried with pldt 2.0
on Eclipse 3.3 and pldt 1.1 on Eclipse 3.2.2. I am using the testMPI.c
source. The only non-standard thing is I’m pointing to the include files
for an Intel MPI installation. However, I know the include path is setup
fine because I can compile the source into an executable. I verified that
the include path in pldt and project preferences is the same.

Any ideas?

ptp-user mailing list
ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx