[ptp-user] RE: 0 results for mpi artifact analysis

I am unable to get analysis to return anything. I have tried with pldt 2.0 on Eclipse 3.3 and pldt 1.1 on Eclipse 3.2.2. I am using the testMPI.c source. The only non-standard thing is I’m pointing to the include files for an Intel MPI installation. However, I know the include path is setup fine because I can compile the source into an executable. I verified that the include path in pldt and project preferences is the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Gabe

Back to the top