[ptp-user] Program Arguments

Hello,

I'm running into a problem when trying to pass command line arguments to a program. I've tried entering them under the Arguments tab in the launch configuration dialog, as described in the documentation (here:   http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/documentation/org.eclipse.ptp.help/html/02pLaunchConfig.html). This works fine if I only have one argument, but when I enter more than one (separated by spaces-I also tried line breaks and commas), only the first is read. It appears to be passing the entire thing as a string rather than parsing the individual arguments. I tried reinstalling without PTP (so just Eclipse core and the CDT), and that works just fine, so I'm thinking this is a PTP problem. Has anyone had this problem, and is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
I'm using OpenMPI 1.2, Eclipse 3.2, CDT 3.1, and PTP 1.1, both on Linux and Mac OS X (both installations have the problem).

Thanks :)
Natalie

Back to the top