Re: [ptp-user] building ptp perspective issues

Yep, we installed with just the runtime prior to our Oak Ridge Tutorial, it
tested out just fine.
Of course that's a caveat for debugging, probably no Error View w/o PDE
stuff from the SDK. Drat.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  PTP User list
             ptp-user-bounces@         <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/08/2007 05:36          Re: [ptp-user] building ptp
             PM                        perspective issues

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

Hmm, maybe someone did some testing with the runtime. Well at least
you'll have the Error Log view so we can see what's going on.

Greg