Re: [ptp-user] Running parallel application with PTP.

Magda,

Our plan is to make the build step optional in the 2.0 release. The idea is that you'll be able to use the update manager in the same way you install any other Eclipse plugin, and so avoid all the problems people have been having. We've also clarified the downloads page to make it clearer.

Regards,

Greg