Re: [ptp-user] Running parallel application with PTP.

Greg, I think it is very important. Since it is something unusual and
unexpected. The installation instructions are perfect but it is
difficult to find them. I think that titling it something like:
installation instruction under the documentation is enough. But this
is not a release notes. This is very important information how to
build the PTP. If I can't install easily, I will not use it. But I
guess this is a first week of the new release so I realize that
everything needs time.

But my kind request is to expose and state clearly on the web page the
installation procedure. With Eclipse I am used to install plugins via:
(1) untaring, unzipping to the plugins/features Eclipse directories or
(2) using download/update managers. And I think I am not the only
person as an Eclipse user used to such a procedure.

The other solution is to put this (sh BUILD) into the
installation/build script. Since this is something that regular
Eclipse user may not be aware of. Especially if he is new to the PTP.