Re: [ptp-user] Running parallel application with PTP.

You need to launch Eclipse with the '-clean' flag on Linux to pick up the new plugins.

Are you seeing the error when you try and launch a parallel application from the C/C++ perspective, before the runtime has started? If this is the case, please switch to the PTP Runtime perspective first, check that you see some nodes (one or more) in the Machines view, then try launching.

Greg