Re: [ptp-user] Windows Support

VMware player is free. That's all you need.  (That's all I have.)

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Neil Gohaud
             <neil.gohaud@etud
             .univ-pau.fr>                                              To
             Sent by:                  ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-user-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ptp-user] Windows Support
             02/14/2007 04:28
             AM

              Please respond
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi,
image
And
and I have a
use Virtual box, which is really nice, too. Moreover, it's free,
as far as I am aware, not the case of VMWare ^^.
(http://www.virtualbox.org/)