Re: [ptp-user] Windows Support

It currently requires OpenMPI,  which is not supported for Windows
(I tried buildin it on Windows in November, but didn't get very far.)

The PLDT - analysis and development tools only, not runtime/debugger - work
on Windows just fine, however.

Also as an interesting side note:  I recently got a Fedora (core 5) image
and via VMWare player, can run Linux on top of my Windows machine.  And
thus PTP.
It's great esp. since I carry my laptop with me everywhere, and I have a
linux machine to demo PTP on,
WITHOUT rebooting.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             "Flynn, Kieran
             \(IT\)"
             <Kieran.Flynn@mor                                          To
             ganstanley.com>           <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-user-bounces@
             eclipse.org                                           Subject
                                       [ptp-user] Windows Support

             02/13/2007 10:40
             AM

              Please respond
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

Hello all,
I know I asked this already so apologies if the answer was already
provided, but I seem to have lost it in the maze that is my inbox. Any idea
when the PTP project will be available on windows?

Regards,
Kieran

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does
not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is
prohibited when received in error.