Re: [ptp-user] Photran & PTP/PLTD

Hi,
thanks for this quick answer !

Here's the details you were asking for :

- About Photran :
"The full version contains the Eclipse Platform 3.2 with Photran 3.1 and CDT 3.1.1 preinstalled"
which is a direct copy and paste from Photran webpage.

-About Java, it's the jre-1_5_0_10

I've tried what you suggested, and put the bin directory of Java
in first in my PATH env variable....
and it works !
Nice :D

Running and debugging work perfectly,
even if I need for sure to read more carefully documentations.
However, the MPI analysis doesn't seem to work. Does this feature
recognize only C writing  ?

Thanks for your help !

Neil GOHAUD

Quoting Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Neil,

Can you check that you're using Eclipse 3.2.0 or 3.2.1, and that you
have Sun Java 1.5 or later installed and in your PATH ahead of any
other Java installations? I've seen some strange behavior using other
versions of Eclipse or when you're using the GNU java instead of Sun's
version.

Greg