[ptp-dev] Compilation errors in PLDT MPI, OpenMP analyses

FYI… I’m getting some compilation errors in PLDT when building against CDT master:
  • org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.mpi.analysis - IASTFunctionCallExpression#getParameterExpression has apparently been removed/replaced
  • org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openmp.analysis - a couple of methods on IASTPreprocessorFunctionStyleMacroDefinition have changed
I’d offer to fix these, but realistically I won’t be able to in the near future.

(Photran also doesn’t compile due to changes in some of CDT's debugger stuff — obviously I’ll have to work on that...)

Jeff

Back to the top