[ptp-dev] New & Noteworthy needed for PTP 8.0 and Luna - please?

We are in dire need of updates to our New & Noteworthy page for PTP 8.0
https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/new_and_noteworthy/8.0.0
I've added several things. Carsten updated it once and Jeff fixed the Photran bug URL.

But please, can folks add some items (hopefully with screenshots, but even without it helps) of new features they have added since last year?

We are also considering whether we have content and demo volunteers for next week's ptp-user call.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top