From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna M7 packages

Hi package maintainers,

we've finally some Luna M7 packages. There is one exception: The Reporting Package could not be created because there is no BIRT available for Luna M7.

The packages can be found on the EPP Hudson instance, it is build #95:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/95/

For updates/upgrades you can use the following two p2 repositories at the moment:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/95/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Please send your votes until tomorrow / Friday. We are already a bit delayed, but it would be cool if we still could deliver in time, i.e. make the packages available at about 9am eastern time.

Thanks,
Markus