From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna M5 packages

Hi package maintainers,

here's the link to the build on the EPP HIPP to the Luna M5 packages:
Please test them and send your vote as usual...

(I didn't find the time to work on [1] and [2] yet - that's the issue about launching the packages on a Mac from the command line. I think that's only a minor inconvenience. I put it on my list for M6.)