[ptp-dev] Experimental copy of MPICH debug changes

During today's user's call, someone asked about getting a copy of the changes for MPICH debugger support while I'm waiting for the code review to complete and for the code to get into a build.

If anyone wants to experiment with the changes, I posted them as an attachment to bug 424782 in the form of a compressed tar file. If you unpack the tar file there will be three source files

org.eclipse.ptp.rm.jaxb.configs/data/mpich2-generic-interactive.xml
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.lml.da/rms/MPICH2/start_job.pl
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.lml.da/rms/MPICH2/start_debug_job.pl

You can import these files into your workspace over a current copy of the Luna source.

If you know how to download the patch from Gerrir you can also find these changes at
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/21071/

Dave

Back to the top