[ptp-dev] Kepler SR2 - RC1 build; running on trestles

I think Markus considers this a "warm-up" build for Kepler SR2,
and won't post this to the http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php site

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20140123-1217/

But if you want to give the parallel package a whirl from this build, please do.
I have verified that it does contain our PTP 7.0.4.201401211726  build.
(and CDT 8.3.0.201401210350)

I can make a basic synchronized project on trestles.
Jay and I are trying to get it to run... the recent config changes at trestles have broken something...
Has anyone been able to successfully run on trestles since our allocation was re-enabled?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top