[ptp-dev] Webcasts of last September's PTP User-Developer meeting

All the webcasts of the PTP User-Developer (mostly developer!) meeting in Chicago are now on the wiki page for that meeting:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/workshops/September_2013

I have edited these Readytalk videos/webcasts to mostly include one topic per video, with some info there on the wiki page as well.

These turned out VERY well. Since I couldn't attend, I have enjoyed watching and listening.

Topics include:

Introducing the IBM Software Development Kit for PowerLinux
Wainer Moschetta, IBMFeatures of the New JAXB/ETFw Integration
Wyatt Spear, University of Oregon and Chris Navarro, NCSA
...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top