[ptp-dev] More questions about revising a fix after code review

I'm trying to correct the fix for bug 424335 in Kepler and am confused again. I made my change in my workspace and tested it.

Now I'm trying to follow the steps for revising a patch as described in Part 3 on the Gerrit wiki page. I clicked Team->Remote->Fetch and entered 20637 (from the Gerrit URL https://git.eclipse.org/r/20637) and hit CTRL-space. This changed the value to 'refs/changes/37/20637/1/ I clicked 'Checkout FETCH_HEAD since the wiki page says checkout shuold be sufficient and clicked OK. That got me a popup as shown below.

I stopped at this point since I'm not sure a commit is going to include my changes or if I need to do something else. Both Git and Gerrit are new to me and I don't want to do anything that gets my repository or the PTP repository in some broken state.

How do I proceed from here?

Dave

Back to the top