[ptp-dev] Question about the ETFw PerformanceAnalysisTab

Chris,

I’m having a problem using org.eclipse.ptp.internal.etfw.launch.PerformanceAnalysisTab in my own launch configuration. When I switch from the Resources tab to the PerformanceAnalysisTab tab then back to the Resources tab, all the settings in the Resources tab are reset. I think this is occurring because you’re using the variable map from the ILanchController at line 240:

	vmap = controller.getEnvironment();

If I replace this with:

	vmap = new RMVariableMap();

then the problem goes away. I’m not sure why this is the case, but it appears that sometimes all the attributes in the map are reset.

Do you have any idea why this might be happening. Would you be ok with this change?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top