Re: [ptp-dev] next ptp release

Rodrigo are you planning a contribution/patch?
If so can you create a bugzilla entry to describe what you plan to do?
It would be nice to get an initial review of the changes, and hopefully a trial build, late this week or early next: RC1 build is next Tuesday Jan 20
thanks!  (Can you attend today's ptp-dev call perhaps?)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts