[ptp-dev] PTP Features on Eclipse Luna repo

Is our intent to include all the features from our own update site:
  -- http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/luna/nightly/   -- nightly build,
  -- http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/luna    -- will be the public/final one for Luna
And also include the same features in the Eclipse simrel repo?
 --  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna

I thought so. Even though some of the features are optional / not included in the parallel package,\ (Like TAU, GEM, etc)
users can get them from the update sites.
If so, then the new Perfsuite feature isn't in the luna site, and I assume we should add it?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top