Re: [ptp-dev] EPP Parallel package changes - sync with LInuxtools (and maybe CDT)

Thanks Jeff.
Yes that's what I understood about the optional Linuxtools features -- you just described it much better than I did. :)
Can you help us test that they still get included (in the packages for the platforms that they should) on the next package build? Probably tomorrow.
My concern is that what Markus did - probably to get it to build - might omit them from all the platform builds of the parallel package.
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts