Re: [ptp-dev] GUI Terminal/Gerrit

I don't see why not.

Cheers,
Steve

On 11/14/2013 05:21 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
I think Beth also wanted to arrange a Gerrit session, so maybe we could do both at once?

Greg

On Nov 14, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to Roland's help, I've finally managed to update my GUI Terminal code. It should be ready for another attempt through the review process. Maybe we'll get a chance to do something live at SC?

Cheers,
Steve