Re: [ptp-dev] GUI Terminal/Gerrit

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've gone through https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/17427/ and fixed all but
one of the comments. Greg commented on plugin.xml taht the
preferencesPages should go in the "Remote Development" category.

I don't know what this means, and replied in Gerrit to that effect, but
my reply is labeled "Draft." I don't know if "Drafts" are visible to
others, or what I can do to get replies to not be labeled "Draft."
No. You have to click "Add Comment"->"Publish Comments"

My next question is, how do I upload the new changes into gerrit? Can I
just do another push and will the review status reset?
Yes. You commit with amend and then you push.

Cheers,
Steve