Re: [ptp-dev] Luna M3 parallel package is built

However, I noticed that a bug fix committed to the master branch on October 23 did not make it into this build. I had a look at the installation details and found out that all PTP plug-ins are dated to September 27. Is that intended or do I have to update the package additionally from some update page?

Best regards,

Carsten