Re: [ptp-dev] Luna M3 parallel package is built

Linux x86_64 on Ubuntu creating a new Synchronized Fortran Project
The demos under the Makefile project type are ok and the top-level project types are ok but project types in the Executable, Shared Library and Static Library folders only have the Intel toolchains (I'm showing all available project types).

When I create a new remote connection in the New Synchronized Project Folder wizard the new connection is always given the default name (Remote Tools #) even when I enter a proper name for the connection.

Finally, and fatally, when I select the system configuration (PBS-Generic-Batch), Service Provider (Remote Tools) and remote host I get the error:

"Invalid Definition File
The XML definition file for this resource manager is either missing or invalid; you may need to discard the current resource manager.

org/eclipse/ptp/ems/ui/LazyEnvManagerDetector"

Presumably I should file a bug on all of these?

=Wyatt