[ptp-dev] Gerrit Tasks

Can someone please outline what PTP contributors (committers and others) need to do for the basic tasks?
(1) add a proposed fix/patch  to Gerrit - sounds like what Steve just had to do - and what Rui did to the PerfSuite code.

(2) What a committer (like me) needs to do to pull a gerrit patch in, see its changes, and later commit it to the repo to get in the build.
     ---> I know we covered some of this in last week's ptp-dev meeting but frankly i'm still at a loss of where to start.  Some basic steps in prose, and links to more info, will probably help. Roland I think you said you would do this after the meeting.  Thanks in advance!!
A new section in http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_80  probably makes sense.  If you can get it started I am happy to tweak it with my experience trying it out.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top