Re: [ptp-dev] PTP/Photran versions

Greg -- 8.2 is good for Photran.

Dave -- Please do add the patches to Bugzilla!  Then, we could get the code through the IP process, and that would allow someone to start where Louis left off.  I'd like to see which tests are passing/failing, to get a sense of what's left to do.  I wish I could help out with it -- I'm swamped at the moment (seems harder and harder to find free time...) -- but if I can find time/money, this would be very high on the list of things to finish.  Thanks again for all your help with it.

Jeff