Re: [ptp-dev] PTP/Photran versions

Jeff/Ralph,

Would either of you be able to help David with this? It seems like improvements to Photran would benefit the whole community.

Regards,
Greg

On Oct 4, 2013, at 1:53 PM, David A. Alexander <alexanda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to add our improvements to the optimization of photran, but we don't have all the unit tests passing so I haven't added the code.  I can add the patches (large) to bugzilla regardless, but is there anyone that can help work on this project?

David A. Alexander
Tech-X Corporation