From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna M2 packages

Hi package maintainers,

here are the links to the soon to be released Luna M2 packages:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/luna/download/20131003-0828/

Updates and upgrades with the following p2 repositories

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/luna/download/20131003-0828/repository/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

Please send your votes as usual.

Thanks,