Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Brian Watt ---08/23/2013 12:17:11 PM---Greg, You mentioned that Master has been updated to work with Brian Watt ---08/23/2013 12:17:11 PM---Greg, You mentioned that Master has been updated to work with the Luna version of Eclipse and CDT so

From: Brian Watt <bwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/23/2013 12:17 PM
Subject: [ptp-dev] Move up to Luna for PTP development
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg,

You mentioned that Master has been updated to work with the Luna version of Eclipse and CDT so I assume this means I should now update my PTP development environment to use this combination.

Presently I'm developing on Kepler Eclipse and CDT and I'm encountering errors with my pull this morning because it can't find "import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.AddIncludeAction;".

I am assuming this and other issues can and will occur unless I move my development environment up to Luna.

Does this make sense?

ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx