[ptp-dev] Move up to Luna for PTP development

Greg,

You mentioned that Master has been updated to work with the Luna version of Eclipse and CDT so I assume this means I should now update my PTP development environment to use this combination.

Presently I'm developing on Kepler Eclipse and CDT and I'm encountering errors with my pull this morning because it can't find "import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.AddIncludeAction;".

I am assuming this and other issues can and will occur unless I move my development environment up to Luna.

Does this make sense?

Bri

Back to the top