Re: [ptp-dev] Testing Framework

Steve,

It would be great if this could utilize the Hudson CBI in some way. Hudson is able to do all the work associated with setting up, running, monitoring, and displaying test results.  See the CDT build page for an example:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

I'd recommend spending some time looking at how your testing framework could be integrated with Hudson. I'd be happy to help out with this if I can.

Regards,
Greg