[ptp-dev] SDM not working due permission denied (Linux target)

Hi,

I've installed PTP 7.4 RC4 (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/kepler/milestones/RC4/) in Kepler 4.3 RC2 (86_64 linux client) then I ran the remote parallel debugger against a Linux/ppc64 target machine, It failed with:
/bin/bash: /home/wainersm/.eclipsesettings/sdm: Permission denied

I noticed sdm was copied without setting executable file flag so driving to that permission denied failure. After I changed sdm flags (chmod +x /home/wainersm/.eclipsesettings/sdm) it began to work properly.

It should affects x86 Linux target machines too.

Thanks,

Wainer dos Santos Moschetta

Back to the top