[ptp-dev] Sync docs / discovery / remote includes

I just updated the new UI changes to filtering dialog in ptp.doc.user/html/sync.html
(By the way, lots of good info in there, John. My changes were mostly cosmetic for readability)

I have a question about the remote includes section
sync.html#remote-discovery
which says to use the Preprocessor includes page.

Is it still correct about using the Preprocessor includes page in project properties?
Greg said he could only get the Paths and Symbols page to work for remote includes so that's what I wrote
and put it in its own file, includes.html (and it's referred to from other places)

Did you write that section before kepler?

Are these two different things and I'm confused, does only one work? do they both work?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top