[ptp-dev] Can't edit extension points?

Ok this may be a really silly problem. I'm running Kepler on Windows 8
and trying to update the extension point documentation for the ETFw. I
get to the extension point schema from the manifest.mf file, which I
can edit normally, but all of the fields in the extension point
interface are un-editable. The xml source editor doesn't let me add or
delete characters and the schema definition tab doesn't let me add,
remove or edit elements. This is for the etfw extension points and
org.eclipse.ptp.remote.core. Do I need to access the extension point
interface from somewhere else to make changes?

Bonus question: I see the tau packages are already set as internal.
Should I rename them to internal as well?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top