Re: [ptp-dev] RC3 build this week - probably *Tuesday*

If you could do that, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

On Jun 4, 2013, at 9:50 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can also promote a build to RC3 late tonight or early tomorrow morning if need be.
I just kicked off other build so i don't think it will be done by 5pm ET.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

<graycol.gif>Greg Watson ---06/04/2013 03:35:54 PM---As Beth says, we are both out tomorrow. I'm planning to promote whatever is current at 5pm EDT today

<ecblank.gif>
    From:
<ecblank.gif>
Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
    To:
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
    Date:
<ecblank.gif>
06/04/2013 03:35 PM
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [ptp-dev] RC3 build this week - probably *Tuesday*
<ecblank.gif>
    Sent by:
<ecblank.gif>
ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As Beth says, we are both out tomorrow. I'm planning to promote whatever is current at 5pm EDT today, however if you *really* need another build for RC3 tomorrow, please email the list and I will try to promote it before the 5pm cutoff.

Thanks,
Greg