Re: [ptp-dev] RC3 build this week - probably *Tuesday*

As Beth says, we are both out tomorrow. I'm planning to promote whatever is current at 5pm EDT today, however if you *really* need another build for RC3 tomorrow, please email the list and I will try to promote it before the 5pm cutoff.

Thanks,
Greg