Re: [ptp-dev] Modifying the run environment from the Jaxb ETFW

Chris helped me get this mostly up and running (including a map data type for loading environment variables).

The remaining problem is that we're defining these environment variables in one UI tab but they're actually setting up the environment used in another tab.  Chris thinks the <link-value-to> option of the <attribute> tag might let us work around this (by creating an attribute on the execute-tab that references the value we generate on the other tab). Does anyone know of an example of link-value-to working in a jaxb xml document? Our testing with it hasn't had much success and the documentation describes it but doesn't show how to use it.

Thanks,
Wyatt