[ptp-dev] Kepler RC2 repo and packages are built

The Kepler RC2 repository is built.
And should be available shortly (9am ET?) at - Kepler - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler
(meanwhile if you're impatient, it's at It's available now at - Kepler - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging)

Caveat:
Still missing from RC2 is: (my fault. I promise it will go in RC3):
- SDM feature (copies sdm binary for the target platform to remote target for debugger)
- Fortran (It's there, but again, its category is missing, so if you uncheck "Group Items by Category" you can select it explicitly, or  install anything that requires it, and it will be pulled in.)

If you want to install these features you can get them from our PTP repositories:
- Kepler - http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/kepler/nightly or
- Kepler - http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/kepler/milestones/RC2

EPP (Parallel Package) is available - again without sdm
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130529-2222/

I have smoke-tested and plan to vote +1 so it should go on the developer builds page tomorrow
  http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php
*Note* some changes on that page - "Eclipse classic" is now "Eclipse Standard",
there are some filtering tools to help you choose a package,
and there is additional information about each package (we will tweak ours)

Test, test, test!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/30/2013 07:41 AM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/29/2013 07:29 PM

[cross-project-issues-dev] Kepler RC2 staging repository is complete

    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Be sure to test
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/
and make sure it has the contents/categories you intend.

And, don't forget to check out the repo reports ... some projects have a lot of work to do! :) (e.g. for about.html and license files).

http://build.eclipse.org/simrel/kepler/reporeports/

If there are no blocking issues found, I'll promote this staging repo to .../releases/kepler approximately 9 AM Friday.