Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler plugin changes

I stil have some build errors after update, in ptp.remotetools.environment.core and ptp.remoteools.environment.generichost
it can't find the new packages with 'internal' in their names.
I can see them in ptp.ui project, however.

I added 'org.eclipse.ptp.ui' to dependencies of remotetools.environment.core .. that seems to have fixed ... both of them?
Or perhaps several more refresh cycles?
Sheesh...

Then I took it out, workspace rebuilt ... and errors are still gone.
Need a bigger hammer next time i guess.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---05/03/2013 01:56:21 PM---I've had reports of problems with this. Maybe older versions Greg Watson ---05/03/2013 01:56:21 PM---I've had reports of problems with this. Maybe older versions of egit… Greg

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/03/2013 01:56 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler plugin changes

    Sent by: