Re: [ptp-dev] Resource manager selection widget empty

master branch

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Wyatt Spear ---03/20/2013 05:50:42 PM---I note that ptp.rm.launch.ui is gone and now we just use ptp.Wyatt Spear ---03/20/2013 05:50:42 PM---I note that ptp.rm.launch.ui is gone and now we just use ptp.launch.ui. It may be a coincidence but

Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/20/2013 05:50 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Resource manager selection widget empty

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I note that ptp.rm.launch.ui is gone and now we just use ptp.launch.ui. It may be a coincidence but that's the plugin that handles this selection. The 6_0 branch is the correct one to be looking at?
Thanks,
Wyatt