[ptp-dev] Resource manager selection widget empty

Greetings,

I'm trying to run some tests on Yellowstone with my workspace build of the latest 6_0 branch on git. I can create a monitor for the system (it's using LSF) and I can create and build a remote project but when I try to launch it the resources tab of the launch configuration window doesn't have any resource managers to select. Just the string "Please select a resource manager". There are no other widgets in the pane (to select a remote connection, for example). Any idea what might be amiss?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top