Re: [ptp-dev] Can't connect to ptp git repo

Maybe they blacklisted your IP for some reason. I'd email webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx to check.

Greg

On Mar 14, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good idea.  Looks like it's a git/network thing.  I got:

Cloning into 'org.eclipse.ptp'...
ssh: connect to host git.eclipse.org port 22: Connection timed out

It didn't even ask me for a password.

=Wyatt