[ptp-dev] Can't connect to ptp git repo

Greetings,

I'm trying to create a fresh ptp git repo for use with the kepler development. When I try to create my initial connection through a uri as described on the wiki I get this error:
ssh://wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git: timeout: socket is not established

I can still connect to my old repo (though it is in an inconsistent state right now and I'd rather start fresh).

I had a similar error when updating my old repos at one point and Roland advised me to switch my repo's remote origin connection to https, but that isn't possible here since the repo hasn't been created yet. Connecting with a uri with https instead of ssh didn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top