From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Courtney Brown
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:11 PM
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-dev] Outcomes from SC12: PTP in a College Course

Hello Folks:

I caught the tutorial session at SC12 and am considering using it as the primary tool in an course on parallel programming  and Cluster/Cloud computing that I may be teaching at City College of San Francisco.

By way of introduction I am an experienced developer C/C++ Java and systems architect having and depending on need (and schedule) may be able to contribute.

Awesome work!